Get Started. Get Sustainable.
Join the Green Business Partnership (GBP) to reduce your impact on the environment in a measurable and meaningful way. What’s more, you’ll earn a prestigious green certification, access to exclusive resources and benefits, brand-building recognition, and those oh-so-important bragging rights.
Why Go Green Online with the GBP?
For 10 years, our team
has expertly guided businesses like yours through the process of becoming more sustainable in all areas of operation. Our members have become industry leaders and proven
that you can reduce your impact on the environment and improve productivity and profitability at the same time. The entire program – with all of its incredible benefits – is right at your fingertips, accessible from any computer or smartphone.
“The GBP team has been cheerfully relentless in its reminders and follow-ups, which is really helpful!”
-Leo Wiegman, Executive Vice President, Croton Energy Group
Pricing & Eligibility
- An annual fee based on number of full-time employees
- Once certified, annual fee drops 50%
- 10% discount for nonprofit organizations
- Open to businesses of all sizes and industries that lease or own commercial/industrial space
- If your business has multiple locations or more than 1,000 employees, we’ll customize a program for you. Contact us
Non-profits enjoy a 10% discount
|# of Employees
||Annual Dues Pre-Certification
||Annual Dues Post-Certification
|1 - 10
|11 - 50
|51 - 100
|101 - 500
|501 - 1000
Your ROI will be amazing.
Certification through the Green Business Partnership will be a game-changer for you and your business.
After you’re done patting yourself on the back for making a real difference for your business and the planet, you’ll still have:
· A way to truly differentiate yourself from competitors and position yourself as an industry leader
· Connections and collaboration opportunities with other GBP leaders through our exclusive online forum
· A more productive and profitable company
· Engaged employees who proudly participated in this transformative process
How it Works
Certification through the Green Business Partnership is a simple, straightforward process:
- Join online
- Access and customize your company dashboard, and invite employees to participate
- Conduct an employee survey, complete the Green Action List and the Greenhouse Gas Emissions Inventory
- Submit your Final Presentation
- Achieve Green Business Certification (Woo-hoo!)
- Receive your certificate of achievement (Frame it! Hang it up!)
- Plan your certification ceremony and do some PR (We’ve got some ideas to share)
- We’ll issue a dedicated newsletter about your company and certification (Yay, you’re famous!)
During the process, you’ll have:
- Direct access to the GBP team
- Online training webinars
- Online Member Forum for members-only collaboration
Need an extra (green) hand?
“Having a talented intern to work with us throughout the certification process was incredibly helpful.”
-Stewart Strauss, Strauss Paper Company
Want us to talk you into it?
Email Dani Glaser
to set up a call.
What You’re Getting
The Green Business Partnership’s streamlined web application was developed by the experts who have helped businesses like yours go green for 10 years. Membership grants you full access to this comprehensive, step-by-step system that will allow you to measurably decrease your organization’s environmental impact, reduce costs, improve efficiency and create a healthier workplace.
You’ll have everything you need to set policy, take action and measure performance in 7 key areas:
- Organizational Commitment – Leaders set policy (template provided) and share with staff to encourage their participation in helping the organization incorporate sustainability into business operations
- Energy - Calculate the economic and environmental impacts of energy used in your organization. Plan ways to minimize usage, shift to renewable sources and explore available funding and incentives to move your operation toward an affordable clean energy future.
- Materials Management – Waste & Recycling – Examine your organization’s waste stream including volume and cost and learn to reduce waste at the source, reuse wherever possible and recycle the balance.
- Materials Management – Green Purchasing – Review current purchasing practices to determine what items can be eliminated or reduced. Learn about eco-friendly alternatives.
- Transportation - Calculate the economic and environmental impacts of business travel, employee commuting and company fleet on your organization and implement environmentally preferable alternatives.
- Land Use – Implement sustainable land use practices that remove toxins, reduce water usage, and minimize flooding.
- Water – Calculate the volume and cost of water used by your organization and learn to reduce water usage through water efficiency, water efficient products and practices.